- Log into the Track-It! server and fire up the MS SQL Management Studio
- Drill down under "Server" > Databases > TRACKITX > Tables
- Find dbo.STAF, right-click and choose Open Table
- Choose a username you wish to give administrative access to, scroll to the right to the SECPOLICYID column and change the entry to the number 2.
- Close the table and Management Studio.
- Log out of Track-It! and back in, now you have access to the Administration Console.
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Locked Out of Track-It! Admin Console
Great! The only one in with admin privileges on Track-It! is no longer with the company. If you have access to the server and the Track-It! MS SQL database you're in luck.